If you submit personal information to us through a contact form or an order through our online shop, that information will be stored in a database on our server. Our database is secured using high-level security at the network and server level, and your passwords are encrypted using advanced hashing techniques. We will not share your personal information with anyone unless required to do so by law.
- Product delivery is solely dependent on availability of product(s) ordered. K&N’s will not be liable, if for any reason, we are unable to supply a particular product.
- K&N’s may not be able to entertain large quantity orders in full due to limited stock availability of certain product(s) at the store at a given time.
- Considered commercial or non-domestic concerns.
- K&N’s reserves the right to limit or prohibit bulk orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- To ensure availability of products at all times at our stores, customers may be limited to a maximum quantity of product(s).
- Delivery information, including phone number(s) and address. K&N’s shall not be responsible for incorrect addresses and/or information entered.
- K&N’s, therefore, please ensure you provide the correct email address.
- In case email confirmation is not received, please notify us at contact@KandNs.com
Free Home Delivery Policy
- K&N’s Free Home Delivery is accepted on a minimum order amount of Rs 500/.
- Currently K&N’s Home Delivery Service is limited to cities where K&N’s Chicken Stores are located.
- Products shall be delivered at the address specified on the Order Form. Therefore, please ensure to provide the correct postal address and contact number.
- K&N’s shall deliver your order at the main entrance of the address specified for delivery. On special request, your order can be delivered to your specific doorstep, for example, to a particular floor in an apartment block. However, the same may not be possible at times due to security reasons, whereby the delivery vehicle, which may carry more orders, is left unattended and thus, vulnerable to theft. In such cases, we reserve the right to deliver at the main entrance of the delivery address.
- Minimum time required for delivery of order is 90 minutes. Whilst efforts are made to deliver products within the agreed time, K&N’s is not liable for delays or cancellations due to force majure, i.e circumstances beyond our control such as, but not limited to, natural disasters like extreme weather conditions, heavy rains, or road closures, protests, VIP movements, accidents etc.
- K&N’s Home Delivery does not operate on public holidays such as both Eids, and Ashura.
- K&N’s reserves the right to refuse service to or from any location.
- K&N’s reserves the right to cancel any order, subject to product availability, confirmations or any other issue as deemed fit by K&N’s. However, customer shall be notified, should such an action need to be taken.
- At times, orders might be affected due to a public holiday, or number of prior orders. Your support and understanding in this regard is highly appreciated.
K&N’s Delivery Standards
- K&N’s is a premium quality, frozen food product and must remain frozen at all times. All K&N’s safe and healthy chicken products are stored in insulated delivery boxes to ensure proper temperature is maintained during delivery process.
- Upon receipt, please UNPACK immediately and place product in freezer.
- Payment for orders shall need to be made at time of delivery.
- You are requested to check invoice upon receipt and point out inaccuracy, if any, to the Home Delivery personnel at the time of delivery. K&N’s is not liable for any claims to incorrect invoicing later.
- Prices for K&N’s products vary from region to region and are subject to change without prior notice.
- K&N’s reserves the right to discontinue any product promotion or special offer at any time, without prior notice.